skybow Modern Forms provides a powerful editor enabling you to design dynamic SharePoint ListForms with business logic as easily and flexibly as adding content to a publishing page or writing formulas in an Excel sheet.
Adding richly formatted information in forms, grouping fields, changing layout or positioning fields is all easily doable with skybow Modern Forms. Using the powerful expression language and custom actions to implement your business logic, you are able to do more with SharePoint lists than you ever imagined possible. Of course, this can all be done in your browser and without any programming. Ready to bring your forms to the next level?
- Freely customize the edit, display or new forms of your SharePoint lists
- Seamlessly integrated with SharePoint Online and MS Teams
- Responsive and mobile by default
- Keeps the SharePoint look and feel that users are familiar with it
- No external site or tool needed – all in your browser
- Flexibly move around form fields and arrange them in tabs and up to 3 columns to create the layout you need
- Powerful master-detail relations can be easily implemented
- Use powerful expression-based calculations to set initial field values or even recalculate values while the user edits the form
- Dynamically hide or disable fields, tabs or other elements depending on complex conditions
- Configure actions on buttons to send mails, update list items, start workflows, show messages, open web pages, call web services and much more
- Easily define complex validation rules and set required fields dynamically depending on what the user enters
- Filter lookup fields based on static values or other input fields
- Embed a document library view to organize documents in an automatically generated unique folder per parent item
- Use rich text editing to add freely formatted text, tables, links, images and more
- See the result while designing using the WYSWYG editor in your browser
skybow Modern Forms makes entering business data more user-friendly. Design the forms to reflect custom business logic and make their experience as easy and productive as possible. Show your users the information they want and provide them with the actions they need with this awesome SharePoint form designer.