"Prontobook's simplicity, quick access to documents, good attention and speed are the highlights of Prontobook", explains Sven Herzog, a regional manager and user of Prontobook. Prontobook runs on Microsoft SharePoint.
The prefabricated SharePoint extensions help to significantly reduce development time. This allows similar business applications to be implemented more quickly and with the same quality. Embedded in the SharePoint extensions is a model editor, which, in combination with the configurability of SharePoint, helps to model the desired dossiers, collaboration rooms, workflows and business applications by means of a simple click rather than elaborate programming.
- Over 260 Coop Pronto with or without gas station
- Every year between 10-15 new Coop Pronto sides with or without gas station
- Illustration and optimization of internal processes
- Controlling and traceability of business processes
- Consulting, project management and design
- Smart business platform
- New system Prontobook replaces the file servers
- Central representation of various processes
- Fixed Sharepoint workflows introduced so that the interfaces can be better managed and duplications can be revealed